Monday, August 30, 2010

Still Growing...



Hello, my friends!

Well, it's been an interesting first week of school. I missed my first class I've EVER missed. That was hard... but it meant that I got to see Sandburg, which was nice. I also got to see my doctor, which wasn't so nice, but that is neither here nor there.

I'm still struggling with being honest about how I'm feeling. I admitted to myself, at least, that today I wanted someone to comfort me... yet I was unwilling to take the step which would provide me comfort. I mean, for me, to even want to cry with someone there: Big deal. To not reach for someone is unnatural, though. Obviously, I'm not where I should be, but patience will out.

Continue to pray for me, my friends :). I love you all.

TM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah:

I'm praying for you.

Mr. B

"This is the mark of a really admirable man: Steadfastness in the face of trouble." Ludwig van Beethoven
"It is a sad fate for a man to die too well known to everyone else and still unknown to himself." Francis Bacon
It is a mindless philosophy that assumes that one's private beliefs have nothing to do with public office. Does it make sense to entrust those who are immoral in private with the power to determine the nation's moral issues and, indeed, its destiny? .... The duplicitous soul of a leader can only make a nation more sophisticated in evil. ~ Ravi Zacharias